As a working mom of four, the ease and convenience of having groceries delivered directly to me sounds like a dream come true. More time at home with my family, taking care of other chores and maybe even having a little “me time” is well worth the $14.99 monthly fee. Here is an opportunity to Try AmazonFresh Free Trial for 30 days – and here are the details:
- You must have a Prime membership – if you do not, this offer will automatically sign you up for a free 30 day Amazon Prime membership as well. Both can be cancelled at the end of the trial or after the trial period, Fresh membership is $14.99 per month and Prime membership is $12.99 for monthly plan.
- Take advantage of Prime Pantry – think boxed snacks, heavy detergent and other bulky items like paper towels and toilet paper – and save $6 with orders over $50.
- Take advantage of their onsite coupons, links to sale items are right on the Amazon Fresh homepage and the savings apply right to your cart.
- Set your own delivery time to your schedule, and enjoy the temperature controlled packaging in case you are not there to receive your items.
- There is a 30 day return policy as well as excellent dedicated customer support that will assist you with any issues with your delivery or items.
- In our opinion, if you spend over $50 weekly on groceries and can use some extra time in your life, then this Try AmazonFresh Free Trial is worth checking out!